A blog on miniature war gaming, modelling, painting and things medieval.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sir Henry Grey of Codnor

I've finished painting my first Perry mounted man at arms who will be Sir Henry Grey of Codnor. I will be building up his retinue to use for the 15th century rules conversion of Dux Britanniarum that both Max and Jim are working on (and any other skirmish rules that will work). These are their blogs.







I haven't painted a horse since the plastic Bretonnian knights first came out so I'm not sure how I did with it but it will do for now

Next up for the WOTR is Sir Henry's banner bearing retainer, another man at arms accompanying Sir Henry and a couple of kit bash conversions inspired by Captain Blood on the Lead Adventure Forums.



8 comments:

  1. Nice work! Thank you for the mention too! Don't get too carried away though, I'm a slow worker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Even if it is slow your other work seems to be very thorough which is good!

      Delete
  2. Good looking figure. I wonder if it's the Codnor just down the road from me ;-)

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This is the Codnor in question. http://www.codnorcastle.com/

      Delete
  3. Some nice conversions, thanks for the mention! If you have any ideas yourself feel free to offer them forward to me (or Jim), the more the better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will be ordering the DB pdf soon and once I take a look I'll let you know.

      Delete