A blog on miniature war gaming, modelling, painting and things medieval.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Finished Fallschimjäger Platoon

Here is the finished 500 point Bolt Action Fallschimjäger platoon. First painted 15mm figures and I have to say they are great. Paint up so quickly! I know they aren't high quality paint jobs but they look respectable and are better than metal on the tabletop. Hopefully on Wednesday they will get some action. Now to paint up a British commando platoon to loan out.
The whole platoon.
The fire support squad.








Command squad and medic.



Mortar squad.



Medium machine gun squad.


This miniature will only be used once the squad has lost two members since I always lose track of wounds inflicted.


4 comments:

  1. Looking great so far! Looking forward to see the commandos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Gonna finish up my SDS squad and do some work on my SAGA warband before I start the commandos. But they will come.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. One day I'd like to paint as well as you but for now getting forces onto the table is my goal.

      Delete