A blog on miniature war gaming, modelling, painting and things medieval.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pewter to Poppies


The Toronto Historical Miniature Gamers, my local club, has decided to run a charity fundraiser this Remembrance Day in order to support combat veterans suffering from physical injuries as well as those dealing with PTSD. A bunch of us are painting up a figure or two that will then be auctioned off on eBay starting November 11th with all the proceeds going to Wounded Warrriors

Over the next few days I will be revealing some WIP photos of the project but to keep you interested here is some of the inspirational material.

Also coming to my blog soon will be two things. First more regular updates as I'm planning for two posts a month. Second my secret Santa wish list coming up tonight sometime or tomorrow morning as I received a friendly nudge from the organizer. 

Having finished school I've had both more and less time to paint and have been spreading paint across a number of projects, but overall not enough on any single one.


3 comments:


  1. happymod
    happymod apk
    happymod android

    HappyMod is a mods store for Android. It is like an Android app store, but for modified versions of games and apps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. showbox
    showbox apk
    showbox download
    showbox for windows
    showbox for android
    I hope I could find more updates from you. Thank you for sharing the nice article. I learned a lot from it

    ReplyDelete